Want to experience an special jet ski safari riding? You can never miss this.
|Vessel||Activities available on this boat||Ports||Choose from these sailing dates:|
Click on locations for more info
|11am Departure||8am Departure|
|AUD $380.00||AUD $380.00|
- High customer service and unique experience – we are the NUMBER ONE TOUR on ‘Trip Advisor’ for the whole of the Great Barrier Reef area (Tours).
- Free transfers to and from the Northern Whitsundays with fun commentary on the way!
- We are the ONLY commercial operation in our stunning area, so deserted beaches, uninhabited islands, and beautiful waterways are all theirs to explore! It is also an extremely dry and sheltered area – guests can enjoy drier weather than other local areas, and less impact with wind conditions too!
- All their safety gear, suits, snorkel equipment, bottled water on jet ski, sun cream, etc.
- Fully cooked lunch from a large choice on our menu at Montes Reef Resort absolute beachfront restaurant
- Use of all facilities at Montes – they are also building a wet edge pool in the near future too – yippee!!!
- Up to 3 hours ‘On Safari’ with professional and qualified guides – the longest jet ski tour around!!!
- Brand new 2012 model Seadoo jet skis – very easy to operate!
- Half Day tour Approx 6 1/2 hours
- Guided jet ski safari riding your own Ski (approx 3 hours/60-70 mile round trip)
- Experienced educational guide
- Opportunity to see Turtles, Dolphins, Whales, Dugongs, Manta Rays, Tropical fish
- All snorkeling gear provided
- Water supplied for the trip
- Enjoy a sumptuous al la carte lunch
- Experience and enjoy the delights of the Resort including use of all amenities
- Relax with a drink and take in the beautiful views or spectacular sunsets (Enquire about packages for staying the night)
- FREE educational and fun Transfer to and from Airlie Beach to Cape Gloucester (approx 45 mins)
- Full safety briefing and gear provided
- Kilometres of beautiful sandy beaches around the beautiful Edgecumbe/Hydeaway Bay
The tour operates out of Cape Gloucester situated on the beautiful Edgecumbe Bay which is just a short drive from Airlie Beach, known as the gateway to Queensland’s Whitsunday Islands.
Please Note: The are 2 half day departures. Please let us know which departure you prefer in the COMMENTS box when making your enquiry. Also add your accommodation details.
1) Departure 8 am - Retuning 3pm
2) Departure 11 am - Retuning 6pm
Airlie Beach, Blue Pearl Bay, Border Island, Butterfly Bay, Cataran Bay, Chance Bay, Cid Harbour, Daydream Island, Great Barrier Reef , Hamilton Island, Langford Island, Lindeman Island, Long Island, Nara, Shaw Island, Shute Harbour, South Molle Island, Stonehaven, Tongue Bay, Turtle Bay, Whitehaven Beach,
The tour operates out of Cape Gloucester situated on the beautiful Edgecumbe Bay which is just a short drive from Airlie Beach, known as the gateway to Queensland’s Whitsunday Islands. From here each half day safari takes in the magnificent bays, estuaries and all waterways that this area has to offer. Not to mention the superb beaches where you can experience snorkeling and swimming amongst the stunning scenery of this tropical playground, with the opportunity to see tropical fish, dolphins, manta rays, turtles, dugongs and whales (during breeding season).
The initial deposit paid is non-refundable. In addition to forfeiting your deposit, the following charges also apply:
- Cancellations 9 days prior to departure no additional cancellation fees apply.
- Cancellations less than 9 days and more than 4 days prior to departure a AU$50 cancellation fee applies.
- Cancellations make less than 4 days prior to departure the balance amount is still due.
- A no show forfeits all money.
Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
On departure day, before you commence your trip, you may be required to sign a rental agreement (in the case of boat charters) with the supplier of the vessel. Your rental and use of the vessel will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vessel. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vessel. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking, you must complete our no-obligations reservations enquiry form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your enquiry, we will contact you via phone or email, to advise of availability and confirm the final price is correct - and discuss payment options. A booking is confirmed when you have been emailed a confirmation notice and at this stage the deposit is processed on your credit card and becomes non-refundable and any cancellation fees stated in the terms apply. Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check your details carefully and notify us immediately if there are any incorrect details, as it may not be possible to make changes at a later date.
Please note we accept Visa and Mastercard and the credit card fees are:
1) 1.75% for the deposit amount.
2) 1.75% for the balance of payment.
If you are booking via phone, please first make sure you have read the terms and conditions of your selected sailing adventure. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental, trip or charter services.
Please check the terms of each vessel to see whether amendment fees apply. Please also note that for some vessels an amendment is treated as a new booking and the rate current at the time the amendment is made to recalculate the entire booking amount (not just the days changed). In the case of boat rental/yacht charter, if the hire or number of days is increased, an additional deposit may be required, while reduction in rental periods or price may reduce the total, but the deposit amount will remain unchanged.
Vessel Capacity and fitness to charter (for Bareboats only)
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vessel you charter is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of passengers allowed is indicated next to each vessel on this website. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A boat or trip supplier can refuse to hire a vessel to any person who is in their opinion unfit to skipper or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.